Sunday, December 14, 2008

This feeling is not unique to the holiday season

I was feeling quite pleased with myself because it's still 10 days before Christmas and our gifts are neatly wrapped and under the tree (well, most of them at least). The feeling of accomplishment never lasts long, though. About 1.5 seconds after I finished cleaning up the wrapping paper, I realized that thanks to me spending Saturday finishing up the shopping and wrapping, the rest of my house did not get cleaned or organized.

It's like I have to pick and choose what gets done - and none of it will ever be finished at the same time. I can't be the only one to feel like this. . . . Right?

2 comments:

Emilia said...

Hmmm...picking and choosing what gets done and nothing getting done at the same time. You're so not the only one! That's my life every day! :) But I'm jealous that you're done with christmas shopping...

baxtersrus said...

Yeah, tell me about it. If you haven't looked yet, there are pictures of you and the girls at my house. Check them out, they're great!