Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mailbox

Dear St. George Marathon,

BRING IT.

Sincerely,
Kate

For the weather gods, fortune, luck, etc. etc.,

Please don't jinx me for the above throwdown. I'm well aware the outcome of this race rests on a lot more than my ability to run like a crazy person/utter lack of common sense
. I'm just sayin', barring any injuries, catastrophic weather, food poisoning, etc...I AM READY.

Hugs and kisses (and whatever else will prevent ridiculous wind or an ankle twist),
Determined Runner Chick

Dear friends I've made from the running club the past couple weeks,

You rock. Thanks for reminding me how fun running is and pushing me to run faster and farther. And for keeping up more than your share of conversation after mile 15 or so to keep my mind off my legs. Keep running, cheering, pushing, and may all you crazies who want to do this in Boston make your goal.

Thank you,
That One Girl You Ran With That One Time

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cant wait to hear how the race goes!