Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Physics question


We had crepes for dinner on Sunday. A few with ham and turkey (just so we could reasonably call it "dinner") and then several delicious fruit and dessert crepes. At least, I had several. Mmmmmm....

Anyway, I melted semi-sweet chocolate chips on the last crepe I cooked and ate it in the kitchen (because who are we kidding, I am for sure not enough of a grownup to eat in the living room without spilling). I then took the bag of chocolate chips into the living room where we were playing Monopoly with some friends. And that is the full disclosure of my chocolate contact for the evening.

I should note before continuing that I was wearing a mid-calf-length dress so my knees were covered for the duration of the Monopoly carpet-sitting.

When I was getting ready for bed later that night, I found melted chocolate BEHIND MY KNEES. Nowhere else. Not on my hands, not on my dress, not even on my face. Also not on the carpet or the kitchen chairs. Just melted into the creases behind my knees. And it wasn't just a little bit of chocolate. I had to get in the bathtub to wash it off.

Can someone please explain how that's even a little bit possible?

3 comments:

Tat said...

Are you sure it was chocolate? Maybe you're just filthy.

Nicholas Fielding said...

You secrete chocolate via the knee pit when you are lactose intolerant. I thought everyone knew that.

Susan said...

Sounds like the feat of a toddler....your so young at heart.